Chest pains, ECG shows PVC, occasional GERD, overactive thyroid. Is it possible that I have MR ?

Hi, Im 36 yrs old, 3 yrs ago I was rushed to ER coz of chest pain , i have GERD that comes every now and then. Based on the ECG, i have PVC . They told me that is normal for a healthy individual. 3 yrs after, i still hv extra beats and chest pain so i went to a cardio for a more testing. It showed that i have over active thyroid. my heart is not enlarged, my cardiologist and my GP in the past didn t hear any murmur until my stress test echo result showed that i have a mild regurgitation. Although my cardiologist is more concern about my hyperthyroid , im much more stressed to learn about the MR, specially, this cannot be reversed. is it possible that I hve this MR recently? i cannot remember having an infection or getting sick really bad what are the things i need to do so that this will not progress? is life expectancy shortened? im just stressed right now i need some piece of advise
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013