Chest pain,redness on left cheek,numbness in jaw and neck,burning sensation in left ear,face and head

ok, i started about a month or two ago with chest pain and a redness on my left cheek . the pain was come and go at first but more constant as it went on.. pain included dull pain and numbness feeling in my jaw and neck. now starting today it is a burning sensation in my left ear and face and now head.. i have been to doc, dentist and e.r twice they say my heart is fine and cant seem to figure out what is wrong.. it is now driving me nut and constant. and im really scared..
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012