Chest pain, worsens with deep breathing, feels like burning, had smoked shisha for the first time. Cause and cure?

Hi, My chest is hurting and I don t know the cause. It s on the right side and gets slightly worse when I take deep breaths. It s more of a burn/sting than an ache but it s painful. I m a 16 year old girl and I don t smoke . The only out-of-the-ordinary activity I have done recently was I smoked a little shisha yesterday for the first time. But it wasn t too much, and none of the people who were also smoking (much more than me) got chest pain . What is this due to and how can I make it better?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012