Chest pain with numbness in fingers, Nitro helps. Stress echo normal. Is it coronary artery disease?

I have been having alot of chest pain with my fingers going numb my cartologist doctor told me she thinks I have coronary artery disease so she put me on 60mg Imdur the pain went away for awhile.. Well the chest pains are back with shortness of breath and numbness on my left arm/fingers so now she wants me to go to the Rheumatologist which I m not sure why and if I would be wasting my time.. also when I take a Nitro the pain goes away for a couple weeks.. I had a stress echo and everything came back ok with the heart .. Can you please help I don t know what this could be and I can t take the pain anymore.. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012