Chest pain with mild pressure after taking zantrex. What should be done?

I started taking zantrex 3 the blue bottle two days ago. It was around dinner when I only took one and felt fine. In the morning I took one more and felt fine still. Then at lunch I took one more pill and an hour later, my chest started to hurt. It s not my heart because its beating fine. I feel slight pressure and that seems to be the only thing I can concentrate on. I decided to go to bed and hoped it would stop, but it s 3:00 a.m. and it still feels pressure. What should I do? Or will his eventually wear off? I m 16 yet old and kind of scared. Please let me know.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013