Chest pain with grabbing sensation, unbearable pain, headache, fatigue. What is it and suggest treatment?

I am 35 yr female, I have been having chest pain for a week with occasional grabbing sensation under my left breast. I went to Er and was admitted because my troponin levels were elevated 0.87 all other tests were normal EKG , echocardiogram , cat scan, X-ray, and stress test. I am wearing a holter monitor for 48 hrs and results will go to a cardiologist. Went to dr today because pain is unbearable an I have had a headache for a week and extremely fatigued. He had no answers for me at all...I am in agony what should I do? My cardiologist appt isn t for 2 weeks...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013