Chest pain while sleeping, no pain while exercising. EKG, chest X-ray normal. History of high BP. Treatment?

I ve been having steady pain in my left chest while sleeping for over last few days. The pain does not change whether I deep breath or not but I don t notice it while I exercise during the day. I ve been puffing on cigars but don t inhale 2 cigars a week for few years. I only sweat when I workout or hike and appear to be healthy. I do eat after 8 pm and have high blood pressure but not high enough to take medication . What kind of medical condition could I have? My recent complete medical check up with chest x ray, EKG and blood test was OK.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012