Chest pain when lifting arm. Earlier had throat pain and cold. Reason?

Hello, I am a 22 year old female and I have a question concerning the mild pain that I have been feeling in the right side of my chest, especially when I lift my right arm , for the past two and a half weeks. About three weeks ago, my throat started hurting, and two days later I developed a really bad cold . I also felt very exhausted during that period (I remember needing to sleep most of the day), mild tingling pain in my limbs . I probably had fever, though I am not sure since I did not have a thermometer This lasted for about 5 days, but I continued feeling exhausted for about a week more. I know that I should have gone to a doctor, but I did not and I took some Paracetamol . I d feel OK now, except that since then, I ve been having this on and off mild pain on the right side of my chest. I don t feel it except when I take a deep breath, raise my right arm or when it s really cold outside. I don t know what to do about it since it is a really mild ache. My health has always been OK, and I don t have any other condition. Thank you for your advice
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013