Chest pain, tired. Have HBV positivity. Numbness in leg, pain in head, breathlessness

hello my name is xxxxxxxxxx i feel chest pain centeral part and left side feel tired some times i feel as if something is getting dry inside my organ and i am diagnosed HBV posetive my heart beat is from 56-63/ms feel my body is getting die and my head is hallow my memory is getting low and speed decreased short of breathing my left leg gets numb and my left side of head i feel pain now days my felexiblity is weak
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013