Chest pain that seems to radiate up into left shoulder and jaw and down left arm. Is it heart attack ?

I have been experiencing chest pain that seems to radiate up into my left shoulder and jaw and down my left arm . This pain started during my daily exercise and has gotten progressively worse over the last several hours. I have a history of high blood pressure so I am worried about a possible heart attack . However, the pain seems to ease with NSAIDs and applying heat. Is it possible this is a heart attack or something else?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013