Chest pain that seem muscular. Is it possible that I might have something serious ?

Hi, I am a 22 year old, pretty healthy male. Just a few days ago I started getting this sharp pains in my chest . It started in my right side but now the pain is affecting me left side. I noticed that the pain is around the nipple (not directly on top) and it feels as if is muscular . I don t have big bumps or anything, but do feel a few little soft bumps. Is it possible that I might have something serious? Thanks =)
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011