Chest pain, tender to the touch, arm discomfort. Gall bladder issue?

The past few months my chest on the left side has been hurting. I have a specific pain right where the breast bone and ribs meet and is tender to touch. My left arm feels like it s getting it s blood pressure taken constantly. On top of it, when I eat anything my stomach acts up and I get bad gas and indegestion this sometimes affects my chest, typically more dairy stuff. Coffee also really hurts my chest, I have no idea what s going on, I ve assumed it could be a gall bladder issue maybe? I m not sure.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012