Chest pain, swollen, tender, uncomfortable to sleep. Help

I am 23 female. I have had some pain in my chest area in between my breasts where my cleavage is, it is swolen and very tender. It also looks like it is bruised it looks darker in that area. It is very uncomfortable to sleep, drive, moving certain ways, it also makes my breast look alot more seperate from each other in the middle. When I do not have a bra on the pain is alot worse. I have been looking up different things online and I m very confused on what I may have. Please help!!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Dear friend, welcome to HCM !

Do you run fever, chills? is it bluish , black?
Are you on any medicines?
Is there any redness, itchy areas around?
Do you notice any changes in the breasts or is it just inbetween the two over the breastbone?

Mostly an infection there, but can tell you better if you could revert with the above information.

Take care and please keep me informed of your progress.
Good Luck !
I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily.
May I request for your rating and review of this answer before you accept the answer and close the query (if there are no more follow up questions)?
Thank you !