Chest pain, shoulder pain, Anxiety neurosis, prescribed PEXEP CR, had Angiogram and Stress Thallium test negative, TMT test positive. Heart problem?

I have undergone twice Angiogram and Stress Thallium both the results are negative and says insignificant angina, however my TMT test is always positive. These test are done about two years back, from last one month I am feeling mild chest pain followed by shoulder pain during walking and later disappears. Diagnosis by Doctor suggest that I am suffering from Anxiety neurosis and prescribed PEXEP CR 12.5MG. I would like to get second opinion from you. and confirm it is not heart problem and only anxiety. Opinion in this regard appreciated. Thanking you . Raju
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012