Chest pain, shoulder, elbow pain. Normal EKG, chest X-ray. Blood test, CT scan normal. Due to anxiety?

I have been having chest pain on the right mostly but sometimes on the left and in my shoulderand my elbow on the left side I have had normal ekg and cheat xray my do tor said it sounded more like anxiety and it comes on more at night and sometimes during the day I ve had multiple blood test and CT scan everything came back good immediate 22 years old and have never had a serious health condition always been very healthy should I be worried about my heart being I m so young
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012