Chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness and numbness in arms and legs, excessively take green tea. Heart attack?

hi doctor,I am female,26 yrs old. a few weeks ago i had chest pain (left).yesterday i had shortening of breath and my left arm and leg felt weak and numb.i could not keep them still fr more than a few secs. I have been drinking a lot of green tea of last.A friend told me that it could be because of that.Over last year I put on 5kilos and i dont have an active lifestyle.I am also a bit stresses of late.Is it a heart attack?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012