Chest pain, shortness of breath, pain in the neck. Chest x-ray normal. CAT scan shows hazy in lung. Getting treated for pneumonia

It started with a visit to the er with chest pains, shortness of breath and pain in my neck. They did a chest xray that was normal but the cat scan showed hazing in upper right quadrent of my lung. They treated me for pnuemonia. Four days later I was back in er and the doctor barely looked at me. Three days after that back in er because I sweeled up like a puffer fish and my body felt like it was on fire from inside out. My whole body was in pain. All my blood work and ultra sounds are normal. My doctor is done. I'm on lasils twice a day and still swell up.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013