Chest pain, shortness of breath, low blood count, 3 cesarean sections, gall bladder removal

Hi, I am a 28 year old female and i have the following symptoms. About a month ago I began having chest pain right above my left breast that would radiate to my shoulder blade. The best I can describe the pain is a squeezing pain. I also had shortness of breath . I went to the ER had an EKG and CT scan w contrast and they found nothing. My blood work was all normal except they found my blood count was low. Since then my symptoms have become worse. I now have chest pain. Sometimes burning, sometimes sharp somtimes dull almost constantly right in the center of my chest ( in between breasts) it becomes worse after I eat and now the pain radiates along my ribs or upper abdominal and upper back,shortness of breath througWhout the day and every now and then i feel a flutter in my throat and feel as if i stop breaethimg for 2 seconds or so . This scares me so much !!! I went to my primary doctor and was told its most likely anxiety/depresstion. I have had panic attacks in the past and this feels nothing like anxiety. This is a constant pain now. I have had 3 c sections 2000, 2005,2009 and gallbladder removal 10 yrs ago.Please please help me ! What could this be ? I feel as if my doc is not taking me serious and does not hear me out.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012