Chest pain, sharp shooting pain from chest to left shoulder blade. History of high BP, acid reflux. Cause of worry?

I have HPB, normally 135-145/80. I have occasional chest pain that is accompanied with a heaviness in my left arm . I woke up with a sharp pain radiating from deep within the left side of my chest back into the lower left shoulder blade. I am taking BP med s, as well as some acid reflux med, and a mild anxiety med. I have been to the emergency room several time s with ekg s being taken, bloodwork, etc...always the same...negative results. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012