Welcome to HCM
your BP is on little higher side ,
i would like to advice to do basic test like 2D Echo and TMT ,
if it comes positive then consult your cardiologist and follow his advice ,
adopt healthy life style
- Take good quantity of fresh fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, pulses, legumes, nuts like almond,
- Take whole grain food like brown rice, whole wheat, oatmeal, popcorn, sea food like sea fish salmon, tuna, sardine, meat like chicken without skin.
- Avoid saturated food item like fried food, ghee, butter, red meat, organ meat like liver
and sea food like prawns, crabs, egg yellow if you are non vegetarian.
- Reduce table salt and avoid bakery items, fried food, sweets, and ice cream.
- Take low fat dairy foods .
- Do regular brisk walking ,
- Do stress relaxation techniques
- Quit any form of Tobacco if you are using.
- Limit alcohol intake.
- Say ‘No’ to all forms of addiction.