Chest pain, sharp pain in left shoulder, arm. ECG normal. History of high BP. Cure?

Hi I am having random chest pains that is not brought on by anything. Each time it occurs, its localised but always at different spots. And I have sharp pains on my left shoulder and arm . I had an ecg , which the doctor says is normal and it shows that my heart have dropped beats which sounds worrying to me. The pains have become more frequent recently so I am getting worried. I don t have diabetes. Blood pressure is 140/100. Pulse about 73/min.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012