Chest pain, series of EKG showed st ischemia, early repolarization, negative cardiac markers. No chest pain post restarting hormone medications. Suggestion?

My mom is 48 years old and is considered healthy. She had a series of EKG s done 1st one should sinus rythm with possible inferior st ischemia , the 2nd and 3rd EKG showed sinus rythm with early repolarization . She also had 3 sets of cardiac markers done which were negative. However she was having some chest pressure In the center of her chest but hadn taken her hormone pills in over 5 years and felt like she was having some anxiety she felt as if she was always going to cry, lump in her throat, Since she restarted her hormone medication she hasn t been experiencing any chest pressure. What is your opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012