Chest pain, sensation of lump stuck in throat. Drinking plenty of water, still present. Cure?

Hallo Doc, My name is XXXXXX. Today at night at 2 AM i woke up with sharp pains in my chest and had a feeling that alump was stuck in my throat . I drunk some water but later was still there. and it was on and off pain that i thought i will die. That lasted for about 2 hrs. The whole day i have this lump feeling and feel a fraid of the nite again. Now.. What can be the cause of this and how can i go about it?? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012