Chest pain, rapid heartbeat. Normal EKG. Fatigue, headache. Have pleurisy

I have been having pains in the left side of my chest. I haven t had any other symptoms of heart attack . Earlier today, while using the restroom, a sharp sudden pain hit what felt like my heart followed by rapid heart beat. I think I may have just scared myself but now I hav a sharp stinging pain in the middle of my chest. I had an ekg and several other tests done about a month ago and evryrhing was normal. It was shortly after the pains became worse. I also have fatigue and headaches . I was diagnosed with pluerisy a couple of months ago but don t thnk that s the cause. I m a 27 year old female with no other health issues besides minor strep and other infections
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012