Chest pain, radiating to shoulder , left arm and back, shortness of breath and light-headedness, unable to sleep, cause

Hey, I have been experiencing chest pains for almost two weeks now. The pain starts from the middle of my chest and radiates to my shoulder , left arm and back. I experience shortness of breath and lightheadedness . I have had 4 ECG s, a chest xray , blood test and normal echocardiography done. All my tests came back normal and the doctors said that there was nothing wrong with my heart. They prescribed me pain killers and discharged me. The pain killers do not help. What do you suggest? Do you think I should get angiography done? I am 24 years old female. I am underweight and have history of cardiac problems on my father s side. Please help me, as I am under a lot of pressure and am losing sleep at night over this.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012