Chest pain, radiating to left arm, pins and needles sensation, swelling in legs, ankles. Causes for symptoms?

I m a XXXXX. I have been experiencing severe chest pain that radiates to left arm with a pins and needle feeling in that hand . I have swelling in both legs, primarily in ankles and feet. Last week, they pain got so bad that I benauseous and went to ER. CXR was negative. Lab work negative. Dobutamine stress test was ok, exception they fact I had to be given atropine also because they said I was bradycardic. My HR stayed in the high 40 range. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012