Chest pain radiating to heart and back. Feeling knot in the throat. CT scan reports normal. Cancer chances?

My husband has been in two different er visits I'm the last week ! He has a chest pain straight through the heart to the back bone ! EKG n lab fine xray of aorta fine ! 2nd visit ct showed fine ! Still hurts can't sleep , he said for years it feels like knot in throat but here lately its worse , he has to chew small bits of food so it goes down , and no score throat just feels like a obstruction! But ct fine ???? We will see a ent Dr Tuesday to do scope of throat ! What could this be his grabdpa had esophagus cancer ! My husband does have hashimotos ! But levels fine ! Will a went be able to see if cancer and wouldn't ct show cancer ? No ins
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013