Chest pain, racing heart beat, breathlessness, nausea after taking Dayquil for cold symptoms. Advice?

I have been feeling sick for over a week and a half now. It started with cold symptoms: sneezing , coughing, congestion etc. Ive taken nyquil and dayquil on separate days to little help. The day i took dayquil, i almost immediately felt dizzy and sick to my stomach. Since then (last monday) ive been getting worse. I cant sit upright or stand for 10 seconds before i get awful chest pain , racing heartbeat , breathlessness, and nausea. It persists even after lying down for hours. It ruins my appetite . Im starting to get very worried.. im 18 and female, not sexuallyactive or taking any medications.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012