Chest pain, pricking sensation in arms, breathing difficulty, ECG normal, high bp. Suggestions?

i am male 33.i have pain in left side of chest.sometime its like needle.i feels pain in left arm also and same needle pain or pressure pain like situation in left arm.breathing is also affected sometimes. ECG done 5 times and normal.HB test done 12 is my hb.once my Blood pressure was 140/100 and other time also during pain it was 140/100.i have reduced my weight 10 kilograms from july to september due to gall bladder stone gall stone is gone.and i am eating normally.i have like ga symptoms also in body.thanks param 0000
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012