Chest pain, popping sound on bending leg followed by numbness. How can I get rid of it?

A few months back i had chest pain and ever since it seems to be problem after problem, but recently i have been having some trouble with my circulation recently and I feel like the back of my legs are bubbling / crawling sometimes. But today I was resting my left leg up on the chair and when bending it to bring it back down I felt a pop/ snap. And now my leg I d feeling very tingly/bubbly and the area hurts when I bend my leg please please help!!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
The symptoms that you have could be due to arthritis or a soft tissue injury of the knee joint. You can get your examined for proper diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,