Chest pain, poking sensation in back, tiredness. What does this mean?

I have had an ache in my chest since I was 25 yrs old. I'm now 73 and I still have this painful ache in my chest and sometimes a big poking sensensation in my back on the left side . I have been checked for heart problems over the years and nothing was ever found. I just don"t know why I get so tired and then the aches show up. When I was 25 yrs old I was in a bad boat accident where I was slamed up against the windshield and I have always wondered if that had something to do with my aches.What do you think.

Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
It is possible that due to hard impact at the time of accident you might have got some injury on back or chest.
Now due to degenerative changes in your bones might give rise to chronic pain.
There might be early degenerative changes at the site of bone injury.
Go for physiotherapy daily and regularly.
Take calcium, vitamin A and D supplements.
Ok and take care.