Chest pain, pain under the shoulder blade when taking a deep breath, upper back pain, fatigue. Cause?

I have been experiencing a variety of problems latley. I have this chest pain on and off and I have to move and breathe a certain way and then there is loud pop and it hurts for a moment longer and goes away. also have a lot of pain under the left shoulder blade when taking a deep breath or moving my left arm, along with severe upper back pain and extreme fatigue . I was wondering what could cause all of this?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012