Chest pain, pain in arm, sore back. Clear ECG, blood pressure okay. Blood test normal.

hi, I am 32 years old and I ve been getting a pain for two weeks now where its mostly on the isdes of my chest and travels to either side of my chest or mostly lest side of my ribs. I experience pain in my left arm and hand alot. On a scale of 1 to 10 would say the pain is about 6. i have had 3 ecg s but they came back clear and my blood pressure is near perfect.Also my blood results have shown i do not have high cholestrol. Also my upper back is always sore.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012