Chest pain over heart area. Is this any symptom of heart disease or some muscular pain ?

Sir,i am 30 and male..for lst 20 days i am feeling mild pain over my heart area.. Pain is consistent and very mild, it aggrevates only on donward movement of my body or when i move my left hand towards right.. I do smoke but over last dfew days have cust down my ciggareetess intake?? Is this any symptom of heart disease or some muscular pain??? Wot kind of precaution and medication i need to take to get rid of this pain?? Kindly help
Asked On : Sun, 17 Oct 2010