Chest pain on the left radiating to the shoulder with vomiting, nausea. Heart and gall bladder problem ruled out. What could this be?

I have been having chest pain on the my left side that radiates through to underneeath my left shoulder blade. The pain is so intense that nausea ad vomiting sometimes acompanies it. I have been to the ER twice in the last week only to be told it is not my heart, even though i have a mitral valv prolapse and my labs and ultrasound of gallbladder are normal. What can this be? I am in total agony .
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012