Chest pain on taking fluids, dehydration on not drinking. How can I get overcome this?

Hello, I have a pain in my upper right chest after I drink any liquids, its really sharp and last for a good 10-25 secs then it goes away. It only happens when I am drinking water, soda , etc... never when I eat anything. However, I have noticed that when I took a hot shower last night, and drank something, I didn t have that pain, but as soon as I woke up and drank some water this morning, the same thing happened again. I feel like im dehydrating if i dont drink something, but i dont want to feel the pain when I do... Could you please help me
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012