Chest pain on consuming cold things, stabbing pain. Family history of diabetes, heart disease. Causes for symptoms?

I have noticed i have been getting chest pain comsuming cold things, such as a cold ice pop or cold water. It is painfull enough for me to stop what I am doing anf hold my chest. I happens yesterday after my blood donation , it happened last night while driving. It scared me enough to sip on the water. I am a 58 year old white female. I have not diagnosis of heart disease, however my father and several siblings do. I am not diabetic, but I have 2 siblings that are insulin dependant.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012