Chest pain, numbness in left arm, headache and nausea. Stress related?

Hi, I m having chest pain during the night who wake me up, I know is not heartburn as I stop eating at least 4 to 5h before bed and chest pain can be sudden and painful during the day, I feel numbness in my left arms and some pain in the wrist , with sometimes headache and nausea I m 36 years old male, I smoke maybe 3 to 5 cigarette a week, drink a glass if wine by day and workout 5 times a week, and yes I have some stress in my business Should i go to emergency?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013