Chest pain, no trouble breathing, taking synthroid and hydrocortisone

ok well i am female 32 yrs of age and on synthroid and hydrocortisone pills for my thyroid and adrenal gland here for the past two weeks i have been haveing this pain in my chest starting from the top of my rib cage all the wa up to my collar bone down my left arm to my finger tips and just for the past two days i feel as if my upper back and chest are being pushed together i dont have problems breathing but the pain is horrible but im still able to function at work and home just very uncomfortable now my arm pain feels as if you slept on your arm and it feel asleep and as if you hit in between your funny bone and that little bone like pins and needles
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer