Chest pain, moving to left arm, fingers, upper back. Stress or panic attacks?

Hi , I m a 15 year old male . About a week ago I started experience heart aching , it would travel down my left arm to my fingers and also to the left side of my upper back . I went to the doctor and he said it was stress and he listened to my heart and said there was nothing wrong , but I m stil curious . My mum said it was panick attacks but my heart rate isn t high or anything , and it lasts literally all day . Help please . I m healthy and I box 3 times a week , I weigh 40 kg ( very light for my age I know) and eat healthy
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013