Chest pain, moving from left to right, productive cough, more noticeable on smoking. Bronchitis?

Hi I have a pain in my chest that moves from the left to the right side. I have had a smoker s cough for the last year which is quite productive especially in the morning. Its a dull sort of pain that comes and goes but I notice it more when I am smoking a cigarette or if i turn my head to the extremes and stretch my entire body . I have smoked for 8 years and was wondering what it may be? Im assuming bronchitis?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012