Chest pain like gallbladder attack, vomiting, diarrhea. Had a complete hysterectomy. Is it related?

I had a complete hysterectomy (Lapro) about 4 weeks ago. I have had chest pains similar to a gall bladder attack (which was removed in 2006) as well as vomiting and diarrhea . I will have problems usually after eating (anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours) that are progressively getting worse. I have been to the Gyno and my family doctor and was told that it could be related to the hysterectomy. I have also lost 2-6 pounds a week related to this issue. I know my body, and I feel that there is something more to all this. Any guidance would be appreciated. (50 years old)
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012