Chest pain, left arm pain, yellow swollen tongue, dizziness, sore muscles, bruises. Blood sugar tests done. History of heart attacks, strokes, angina. Treatment?

Hello Doctor I am currently having fasting blood tests from my GP. These are the tests already taken, fasting blood sugar test, I have several health issues, I suffer from osteo-pscerosis(cannot remember how to spell it!), in my spine, angina, have history of heart attack , strokes,on a lot of medication. I have just came home from a 24hr stay in hospital,systoms,tight pains in chest, left arm pain, tounge yellow and swollen, lips numb, dizziness . I was given a chest x-ray , and Ido not know the results yet. I am being tested for diabetis, liver damage currently having tests for. I am going for a fasting blood test in a few days, I have the test have to wait 2 hrs and have a glucose type drink followed by another test. I take a lot of medication daily, have done for years. My left arm is getting sore again, upperarm muscles very sore both arms, tounge feels furry, bad taste. I have just noticed my legs are covering with bruises I have not hurt myself physically wondering what is causing bruises. My GP is testing my liver, for diabetes, can you please advise me sir. What is causing, I had a fasting blood sugar test about 2 weeks ago, have to go for B12/ Follate test in a few days, I am going to take a sray of my glycerine trinitrate to ease chest and arm tightness, but upper arm muscles are very sore. I hope you are not inconveincing you Doctor, it is the sudden appearcences of bruising that concerned me a bit.. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012