Chest pain, left arm pain, foot pain. Done EKG, Chest X ray, Normal. Help?

I have had a bunch of crazy health problems within the last month. On the 12th about 6am I sat down on the couch and about 2 minutes later my heart went crazy. I jumped up and grabbed my chest and told everyone that something did not feel right. It stopped and me being a man totally ignored it. The next day I was in a friends car when my left arm started hurting my jaw was fluttering and my heart was beating really crazy. I had no chest pain but did feel as though I was going to pass out. So I go to hospital. They took blood gave me an EKG and took and upper chest x-ray . They found nothing. On the 14th I started having flu like symptoms. Also started getting pains that felt like they were in my veins only in certain areas. My left leg, my left arm, the middle of my back and my head. I started to have what I call an attack. They seemed to start in my head. I would get a strange feeling in my head then I would get extremely hot. I would pour sweat. But never had a temp. I ended up going back to the ER three times only to hear that they could not find anything. So since the tests they did were ok they could not check and further. I followed up with cardiologists and a new primary care doc. So far they have not figured it out. Within the last week I started to have a feeling of hot liquid shooting into other parts of my body. But the main place is my left leg. Exactly where I was having bad pain. If I move my foot a certain way I feel like there is a hot shooting liquid in my foot. Now it feels like it is moving. I am scared.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013