Chest pain, jaw pain, out of breath, LAD blockage. Suffered widow maker heart attack. Treatment?

I had what is called the widow maker heart attack about 1 1/2 ago but didn't seek treatment at that time. I was in pain for 2 hours and thought it was reflux. Needless to say the chest pain increased over time and then began to have jaw pain, then a month ago I was short of breath and gasping for it as soon as I got out of bed. My LDA is 100% blocked and the heart tissue around this is "dead". What would you say would be a prognosis as far as life span for me if I am only taking meds and watching what I eat. I have been questioned by my friends I need a second opinion but I feel like the doctors are doing all they can for me at this time due to the damage I suffered.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013