Chest pain, irregular heart rate, difficulty breathing, PVC's. Elevated liver enzymes, D dimer. Cure?

I recently was in the ER with chest pain , irrigular heart rate and difficulty taking a deep breath. My EKG was normal but I had an elevated D dimer. They did a CAT scan to rule out a clot and it was negative. They said I was having PVC s but not a heart attack. The past week I am extremely exhausted. I have had elevated AST and ALT in the past and am wondering if I should follow up.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Hello pam.pogson , I see you have gone through lot of tests for your chest pain . I would sincerely recommend a 24 hours holterstudy for you because if you are having ventricular premature beats frequently then it needs treatment . Also I am worried about your co morbidity status like hypertension , diabetes , heavy smoking and drinking . These are important as each of them can produce your symptoms independently and also in combination. Plese donot neglect your symptoms and visit your cardiologist at the earliest. Hope I have been able to clear your doubts . Take care