Chest pain, internal swelling, lower dorsal area, back pain, pain in thumb, nerve pain. What is going on?

I am 27 year old. I have pain in four prominent areas. firstly, in the right chest, just near the lower rib. It started when I accidentally hit a sharp edge of furniture in october. It subsided after 3-4 days. However, in winters during december it came back like a internal swelling. To make things worse, one fine day in December end I got pain in my back at lower edge of dorsal area. I got xray and doc told it was ok. He put me on Zytis-D ( Diclofenac potassium ) for 3 days. I got instant relief but the 2 days i left the medicine, pain came back. For few days I continued without medicine and chest pain continued and moved from right to left area, similarly my back pain appeared to spread to surrounding areas. I was put on Etova-P (Etodolac& Paracetamol ) which worked wonders for the 5 days I took it. Besides the above I have pain in the middle of thumb , and just below the ankle. I applied diclofenac gel at the night and there was a strange pain in the morning in the peripheral areas where I had applied the gel. When I use diclofenac gel for nerve pain it works fine however. Moreover. When I hold something warm in my hand, my thumbache gets better. Even pain killer (Etova-P) subsided the pain to a large extent. Both the pain is there since last 1 month. I am troubled by pain and never in my life has pain taken so long to go away. Without pain killers I cannot sleep as after 4-5 hours my backpain gets terrible and because of chest pain I cannot sleep upside down. It looks as if I have developed a fragile body. I am worried what to do and how to improve my situation
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013