Chest pain, increases while inhaling. No history of heart disease. Cause of worry?

My 6 year old daughter has complained about pain in the left side of her chest more than once. It is point tender the pain increase when she inhales. She has been healthy in the past. There is no history of heart disease. She is involved in sports. The 13% height and weight, coming from short parents. I am concerned because the tender area is right over her heart. Is there cause for concern? What could be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013