Chest pain, increased heart beat, difficulty breathing, lump in throat. What could it be?

My son had been having aches in his chest , heart beating hard/fast, had an ekg & xray which came back fine had a halter monitor on for 24hr getting results soon and feels like he can t breath like a lump is in his throat comes and goes but he has been more tired than usual it s been the weeks with the symptoms..hardening of the arteries runs in the family and under developed valve & tachycardia he went too the school Nurse and at resting his bp was 110/50 what do you think it could be? It happens aft different times of the day..(he is active in martial arts and gymnastics)
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012