Chest pain hurts worse, last longer and the pain continues down my left arm

I am 29 year old male, 5'10, 150 lbs after eight years of smoking I quit 3 months ago. The past year and a half I have had chest pains. With in the last month I have had 3 ECG's. All of them showed RAD. Recently the chest pain hurts worse, last longer and the pain continues down my left arm. I have a stress test scheduled for next week. My question Is.. How often when RAD Is present is heart disease the cause ? Also, what are the chances nothing is wrong? I have not been able to find any clinical studies online.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Mar 2010