Chest pain, hot flush, shoulder pain, jaw pain. Had heart ablation. What should I do?

Hi I am a 49 year old lady. I had a heart ablation last year, successful. But a year to the day I was out at Duxford and experienced a brief pain in my chest followed by awful burning in chest area that spread to my head and throughout my whole body, I was terrified, it passed after ten minutes. I went to A and E at Basildon Essex, they did and EGC and said i was ok. I thought I may have experienced my first hot flush. A week later I got a pain in my shoulder , which lasted a few seconds, then the burning sensation again. I had nothing else until today, when I experienced a short pain in jaw, then burning that lasted for 20 minutes then went. What should I do? Andrea
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012